Look Good; Feel Good

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Having An Oil Crisis?

Right now my weather is HUMID! I'm breaking out around my t-zone and my skin looks oily. Here's what I used today to fix my oily issue! 
Using a oil control matifier as a primer will help you control your oil all day. This one from Murad is amazing. All you need is a little bit around your t-zone and the perimeter of your face. 

BB cream should be a girls best friend during the summer! Put your foundation to the side and only use this. I recommend getting a shade darker than your skin because the coverage is very light. 

I personally like using a concealer on my BB cream but some people do not. Because of my oily skin, I have aquired breakouts in my t-zone. This concealer helps cover it without looking cakey. When using this on a BB cream always go a shade lighter. 

Next take your favorite translucent powder and put it everywhere around your face. This will help absorb the oil all day long and make you look not as oily. Make Up Forever's powder is a great buy! 

Now don't forget the oil absorbing pads and you're good to go! I hope this helped your oil crisis! 
Xoxo, Sadie Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment