Look Good; Feel Good

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sephora Haul

So today I went to on a little adventure to my local Sephora store and picked up a few products! I've tested them all out and I love them!!
Xoxo, Sadie Lee

 Sephora Illuminator is an awesome way to brighten up your skin and give you a shimmer when your skin is feeling dull. Apply this right above your blush and you're good to go! ($12)

Evian facial spray is an all- in- one product. It hydrates your skin, is a "pick me up" during the day and even sets your make up. This is also a great product to use when your skin is feeling dull. (2 travel sizes $14)



They're Real mascara by benefit has been mentioned a lot lately, so I decided to pick myself up a small sample size. This mascara is great if you don't want to have tons of it on, a few coats and you're good! (mini size $9)


No comments:

Post a Comment