Look Good; Feel Good

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NOVEMBER 2013 Favorites!

It's already December 4th!! Yes, I know I'm behind posting my November favorites but I have super busy with school lately. I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with your family, I sure did. I went out shopping with my mom on Thursday night around 9pm and got home at 2am! Then had to be up and ready for work by 8am! It was a long 24 hours! Here are my favorites for the past month... They're not in any certain order and kind of mixed up so I'm sorry about that!
Xoxo, Sadie Lee



B&BW's
No surprise here, of course a Fall candle for one of my November favorites. Out of all of the ones I picked up in September this one is my #1 choice. It smells amazing and will fill your entire room with the pumpkin-pecan waffle smell.

You may be thinking I'm crazy for putting this as one of my favorites but it's a little secret. This time of the year static is always making my hair go nuts, so I decided to finally fix it. Every morning I take one dryer sheet and run it over my hair and my hair stays put. 

This movie is actually still in theaters, I would recommend it to anyone! First of all, Rachel McAdams is in it which is an obvious reason to check out this movie! It's a love story with a father-son back story. I loved it, and went with one of my guy friends and even he said it was good. 

The Carrie Diaries is a show any girl would love. It's a spin-off from the show Sex & the City. But don't let that make you think you must see that before you watch this. It's running it's 2nd season right now, and the first is on Netflix.

Typical girl picture, right?! But seriously, this is one of my favorites for the winter time! Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks! It's AHHH-mazing!!

This is an oldie, but a rediscovered fav of mine. Hoola benefit bronzer. It's great for contouring and it's matte. Sephora sells it for less then $40!

Hair time! It's a 10 is a newly discovered hair product for me. To be honest, I've only used it once and that was when I got my hair cut! I loved the way my hair felt after my hair dresser used. It is a little pricey, but it does 10 things immediately so no need to buy separate products when this has it all. 

I'm new to LUSH and I decided to try this cleanser, and let me tell you... I'm addicted! I love how it makes my skin so soft, and it's rough enough to clean it completely but not too harsh so I can use it everyday! 

Tea Tree Water should be a must in every girls routine. This toner water helps with all my acne scars and oncoming marks. It's amazing!!

This past October, I was invited to the Teen Vogue Fashion U in the city. One of the nice things is you get a ton of different goodies. This little guy was in my bag. It's the Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) face wash. Every night I put some of it on the cleanser gadget and massage it over my face. It leaves my skin feeling incredible.

Clean and Clear never disappoints! This hydrating gel is great for the cold weather. It's for the mornings and won't clog your pores for the entire day. 

Last but not least, my Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish. Who doesn't love a rose gold right?! This one is in the shade "Perfect Penny". It's gorg! 

Check back every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday and maybe you'll get lucky and see a new post! Don't forget to follow my twitter- sadieleexoxo and my insta-sadiiiiie. For e-mails-sadieleexo@gmail.com.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment