Look Good; Feel Good

Friday, June 7, 2013

EOH: Lauren Conrad

If anyone checks out Teen Vogue's website often, you would know they just accepted thousands of applications this past Monday for their Teen Vogue University this coming fall. (June 3rd was the end date for applications) Well I of course turned mine in on Monday and I'm so excited! I wanted to recognize Lauren Conrad. Not because she has been in the spotlight, but because she has been my inspiration for working in magazines since day 1. I love how far she has come in her career, and I'm hoping to do the same. This cover was long ago, but look how far she has come. Since being an intern to on the cover!! Way to go Lauren! 
Xoxo, Sadie Lee 


Don't forget to email me your ideas for Eyes On Her girl of the week! I post them every Friday! I hope you enjoy!! 
Email me at sadieleexo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment