Look Good; Feel Good

Friday, August 2, 2013

July 2013 Favorites

So this is my first month favorites.. I chose 10 of my favorite products I have been using over the past month, that I've fallen in love for. I recommend all these products. Hope you enjoy!
Xoxo, Sadie Lee 
1.   Facial Products
·       L’oreal Hydrafresh Toner- This product is amazing to use after you’ve washed your face. It gets all the dirt off your face that you thought you already got off. This also helps control blemishes.
·       Murad Oil-Control Mattifier- Oil control products are a must during these humid months. Apply this before you put on face products and will help all day long!
2.   Skin Care
·       Dove go sleeveless shea butter Deodorant- I just fell inlove with this deodorant… The smell is fantastic and it really helps with smoothing out your arm pits.
·       Bic Soleil Razors- These razors have been featured in teen vogue all the time so I decided I would give them a try. They are great and affordable!
·       Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut Body Wash- The smell is amazing and the body wash is great quality… I may shower in the morning and go to sleep still smelling like it!
3.   Hair Care
·       Suave almond & shea butter shampoo and conditioner- I have been using this since the start of summer and my hair has grown and looks the healthiest it’s been in a long time. This product would be great for any hair type
·       Not Your Mothers Frizz Control- This is for sure a product you need in the summer months. The name says it all! It is a great cream for after you blow dry your hair.
4.   Favorite Adventures
·       16th Birthday- On July 29th I celebrated my sweet 16 with my family and friends. My mom rented a limo for me and 10 of my closet friends and we hit the town and stopped at a few surprising places.
·       Slumber Party- A bunch of my friends (boys & girls) were having a fire at our friends camp and a huge storm started and everyone had to get into their cars and we ended up staying at my guy friend’s house and watched movies all night.
5.      Other
·       Favorite Book- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks~ Two high school sweethearts are separated by family values and the start of college. 25 years later they are brought back together after a close friend of theirs dies. After seeing each other for the first time since the last day of high school, Amanda and Dawson’s love is still in the air… But what happens next is a mystery for you to find out. I recommend this book for any age. My 80 year old grandfather loved it, my 40 year old mom couldn’t put it down and neither could I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment