Look Good; Feel Good

Thursday, December 19, 2013

❄ December Day 19~ Kiernan Shipka vs. Alexa Chung

YAY! It's Friday! I hope all of you had an amazing week! I'm officially off from school for 2 whole weeks! Next time we talk it'll be the same week as Christmas! Here's a fun quick post before you head out on your Friday night adventures. 
Xoxo, Sadie Lee

Kiernan Shipka vs. Alexa Chung

Each of these beautiful ladies looks amazing in this plaid dress. They both took different spins on wearing it, but I \personally think they both look gorg!
Who's your favorite?! Comment below and tell me your opinion. 

Don't forget to follow my twitter- sadieleexoxo and my insta-sadiiiiie & my tumblr- nothingshyofaprincess.tumblr.com. For e-mails-sadieleexo@gmail.com.


Thanks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment