Look Good; Feel Good

Friday, December 27, 2013

❄ December Day 27~ 4 New Year's Eve Outfits

I want to just start off my apologizing for being M.I.A these past couple of days. The holiday got the best of me and kept me away from my computer for awhile. I'm so sooo sorry!
Back to business. New Year's Eve is in 4 days and we're all finalizing our plans so now we need an amazing outfit. We all want to catch that guys eye and get our magical midnight kiss. Here are 4 outfit's that will catch any guys attention. 
Xoxo, Sadie Lee
This metallic dress is a classy look. This dress is for the cocktail party with your man. Not for attracting a single new guy. Its low cut makes it sexy and simple. 

This is an original New Year's Eve look. This is for a fun night out with your girlfriends. Any guy will adore you in this outfit and there's no way you won't get a midnight kiss.

This look is great for a sophisticated women. The sequined pants are perfect for the holiday season and will attract a man. 

This last outfit is right for any occasion. Whether you're going out with friends or a more serious event you'll look great. The sequined skirt is also right for the holidays and everyone will love this outfit.
Don't forget to follow my twitter- sadieleexoxo and my insta-sadiiiiie & my tumblr- nothingshyofaprincess.tumblr.com. For e-mails-sadieleexo@gmail.com.

Thanks! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment