Look Good; Feel Good

Sunday, December 8, 2013

❄ December Day 8~ Make Up Look: Winter Frost

Today I decided I would change things up and most a make up tutorial. This look is something you could wear any day and not look like you have a ton of make up on. This is an easy look that anyone could pull off! 
Xoxo, Sadie Lee
PS: I have just started the December Post a Day and will continue posting winter-like things all the way through December! I hope you enjoy!!




Paint the entire lid with the frost shadow stick.





Trace the frost shadow stick along the lower lashline and blend it with your finger as shown above.







Rim the inner waterline with the black pencil.




                     

Coat the lashes with mascara.
Don't forget to follow my twitter- sadieleexoxo and my insta-sadiiiiie. For e-mails-sadieleexo@gmail.com.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment