Look Good; Feel Good

Monday, December 9, 2013

❄ December Day 9~ DIY Sugar Scrub

This stuff is so good. I use it all over my body, from neck to toe. It scrubs away all the dead skin and moisturizes at the same time. Leaving the skin soft, smooth and smelling good. It's a lot cheaper than going out and buying a scrub when you can just make a ton of batches. This is also an awesome gift for people!
Xoxo, Sadie Lee


YOU WILL NEED:
2 Cups of Sugar
3/4 cup of Olive Oil (not extra virgin, that's too strong smelling & more $$)
1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract (optional, but smells like heaven)
Scented Essential Oil
I used orange essential oil, but any scent works. 
Lemon, Lavender, Rose, Grapefruit... etc.
Peppermint (minus the vanilla) is great for the holidays.



I also love to put these in Mason Jars too!


Don't forget to follow my twitter- sadieleexoxo and my insta-sadiiiiie. For e-mails-sadieleexo@gmail.com.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment